Frequently Asked Questions
You can contact us directly any time but take some time and read through the frequently asked questions on our website. If you have requested a quote already and you have some queries on that quote or your itinerary kindly contact our customer support or travel agent directly.
- If I book both ways, can you give me a discount?
Please speak to one of our friendly staff to discuss your needs.
- Can I book a return journey when I book?
Yes, please select this option when you book online. Or call our Booking Line: 0191 466 1090 for a competitive quote.
- Can I book multiple collections or drop-offs?
Yes. You can book as many ‘vias’ as you need – just let our customer service staff know.
- My flight is delayed. Will you charge me extra?
We monitor flight arrivals at all UK airports, so If you provide us with a flight number, you will not be charged extra if your flight is delayed. Please make sure you provide your flight number to the booking operator.
- How will I know who my driver is?
All our drivers will be given your contact information, so they will call you to meet them in a specific location in the arrivals section.
- Do you charge waiting times or car park fees?
- Do you offer a ‘Meet and Greet’ service?
Meet and greet services may include an extra charge. Please call our Booking Line: 0191 466 1090 for a competitive quote.
- Does your company supply booster seats or child seats?
Yes we can – phone us to discuss your needs.
- How much luggage can I carry in your vehicles?
Please refer to our booking page. If you cannot find the answer you need, please contact us with your question.
- How do I set up a corporate account?
We would be delighted to set up a corporate account. Contact us via our online form or call us on 0191 466 1090 for a competitive quote.
- How do I praise a driver or make a complaint about a driver?
Please contact us and tell us the date, time, driver name and booking reference and we will investigate and get back to you.
- Are your drivers qualified and regulated?
All drivers working for our company are fully qualified and registered with the local licencing authority.